Sunday, September 26, 2010

THE OLD GRAY MARE - SHE AIN'T WHAT SHE USED TO BE!

"There is only one lasting cure for gray hair.  It was invented by a Frenchman.  It is called the guillotine."  P.G. Woodhouse

I will be traveling back to Richmond for a couple of days - to get my hair done.  I know - it is a dreadful cliche' of a Southern woman, but I don't care.  Good hairdressers are hard to find - and once you "break one in" it is not easy to simply let them go and start over!  My hair is horribly out of shape and the gray is winning the battle over the blond.  So - I have to go.  You remember that old Clairol commercial "Only her hairdresser knows for sure?"  Well, that doesn't apply to me anymore!  Of course, when you get to be my age, everyone knows that your natural hair color is gray, so I know I'm not fooling anyone. 

The plus side is that I get to see my sister!!!  So that makes it all worthwhile. Will not blog for a couple of days - but will have much to share when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment