Tuesday, August 10, 2010

IS IT HOT ENOUGH FOR GLOBAL WARMING YET?

"I have not seen Al Gore's movie."  Dick Cheney

Well - I must admit that I have not seen it either...but I believe in global warming...especially on a day like today!  Went to Walmart and it was hot inside the store.  The clerk was begging us to call management and have them lower the temperature.  So - if global warming hits Walmart - then it is bad!

I have tried to sit quietly and write a blog for two days now - and life has interfered.  So instead of frustrating myself further - I think I will simply give in to taking a few weeks off, now that I am in the middle of the move.  My Internet service will not be up and running in the new house until the 31st of August - in spite of lengthy conversations with Verizon...emphasis on lengthy.

The movers arrive on the 18th and will pack us on the 18th and 19th...load the truck on the 20th....and move us in on the 23rd.  We will spend three nights in a hotel (with the dog and cat...that ALONE will provide me with material for a blog!)  So - I will restart my blog the first part of September, when I have a clear head.

Enjoy these last weeks  of summer...in front of a fan, preferably.

See you in September.   I think that is a title for a song.





No comments:

Post a Comment