Tuesday, August 3, 2010

BITCH, BITCH, BITCH

The Five Stages of a Woman's Life:
To grow up.
To fill out    
To slim down
To hold it in
To hell with it!

I saw this in a catalog today, and it made me laugh.  I am so at the "to hell with it" stage of things!!!  Of course, the question here is what was I doing wasting time looking through a catalog when I have a zillion other things to do.  I was wasting time...I was procrastinating (see earlier post since I have already confessed to this weakness.)

I have been "intending" to get to this blog for hours now, but I kept getting interrupted.  As can be expected at this stage of things, there are a lot of last minute papers to be forwarded, checks to write (actually, I feel like I am hemorrhaging money), and more loose ends to tie up then I was aware of.  No wonder "moving" is listed as one of the most stressful things in life...right up there with losing a spouse. 

I have printed out so many papers and forms and I keep running out of ink!  I think this whole printer/ink thing is a rip-off.  Actually, I have owned printers that cost less than the price of ink.  Now that we have all these different cartridges for separate colors as well as black, I don't think any of them last as long as they used to. 

I sound like an old fart - complaining.  All I need to do is start a sentence with, "In the good old days...."

Oh well...what can I say...to hell with it!

p.s. Keeping true to form, I nearly deleted this entry before I posted it.  Damn!  Thank goodness for auto-save!!



No comments:

Post a Comment